We're all going on a Welshie holiday...

170 miles... 5 hours... Mum shouting at Dad, map on lap, Dad shouting at Mum while missing the turning, me with a dead leg and numb bum cheeks and my other half switching from reading 'forcasting financial markets' and falling asleep snoring... Yes it can only be the big wales trip. We have packed so much food in the boot, that the luggage has taken over my seat in the car and I'm relegated to the middle with both legs fighting for space with the boyfriends. The trip was supposed to take 4 hours, but thanks to the mother of all traffic jams, we have been driving for ages. But the sun is shining, the scenery is beautiful, and we have a week off work to kayak, rock climb, chill out and relax. I just wonder of my aunties and uncles got stuck in the same jam, or whether we'll beat them to it and bagsie the best beds... Hehe

Sent from my Nokia phone

Comments

Popular Posts