Horse obsession

Whilst I was in Wales, I got totally carried away with photographing the horses which stood in the field next to the farm. Unfortunately, I couldn't touch them, as last time I rode a horse, I ended up looking like I'd gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson (no, not missing an ear, just puffed up swollen red eyes), so instead decided to admire their elegance through the lens. They made excellent models, obviously used to human interaction, and think they quite liked having their photos taken as they stood stock still, even posing with a flick of a tail or the slight turn of their heads, batting their long lashes at me. Anyway, I've been a busy bee post processing and decided to share some of the better shots.

Horse eye

Horse

Horse lashes

Horse

Horses

Horse

Comments

Ida said…
Nice horses u got!

Popular Posts