Back from Wales!

Well, I'm back from a week of fun with the family. The weather was kind to us and only rained a couple of days, although that didn't mean we stayed dry! My uncle furiously paddled his canoe to avoid getting splashed, only to be rewarded with a dunking when he hit a tree! Whilst my Aunty and I kayaked past pointing and laughing, my good samaritan boyfriend tried to help and ended up capsizing himself and losing his Raybans! oops! Other highlights included a pack of really cute puppies which I got a bit carried away taking photos of, watching my cousins, aunties and uncles make monkys of themselves on the high ropes, and a proper birthday party for my lovely boyfriend, complete with pass the parcel, jelly and ice cream, and a oversized novelty badge, the lucky boy! Anyway, instead of boring everyone with a detailed account of my week away, here's some of the best photos.

Field of Corn

Red kite

Horses

Comments

Popular Posts