A rather belated HAPPY 2009!

I know, I've totally been slacking on the blogging front, but I've been manically busy entertaining my friend who was over from the states for a week! We went to watch the fireworks on new years eve, which was amazing but extremely COLD. He filmed some video of us standing on Waterloo bridge waiting for midnight, and I closely resemble the snotty nosed beanie hat wearing girl from the Blair Witch Project, complete with runny red nose. We stood for 2 hours waiting for the final moment of 2008, but it was worth it as I got some amazing photos!

So happy 2009. Each year a write down my new years resolutions, and review last years, but this year will be different. I have one aim for 2009 and it's pretty simple. To be positive and happy. Everything else I want to achieve will fall into place, so no need to create a list!

London new years eve 2008

Comments

Popular Posts