Is there a lack of tissue in the world?

Tell me, seriously, is the credit crunch SO bad that people cannot afford to buy tissue paper anymore? It must be the case, because there's an alarming rise in sightings of grubby little men who obviously weren't taught the virtues of using a hankerchief. This morning I had the 'pleasure' of sitting directly opposite a rather shabby looking guy, who seemed totally oblivious to the other commuters crammed into the carriage, and proceeded to bury his index finger up to the knuckle into his left nostril, dig around for whatever dirt he could excavate and then horrifyingly shoved said finger into his mouth... I think I gagged and threw up a little when I saw him do it the second time! What IS it with men and picking their nose?! Seriously... I have never seen a woman have a sneaky poke around her nostril in public, yet I catch guys doing it ALL the time! They seem to forget that car windows are made of GLASS and other motorists can see you clear as day when you're sat in the driving seat at a red light, poking around your nose fishing for bogies!

As I was told yesterday, a wise woman said, there are two types of paper that are essential in the world... one is money, the other is tissue paper... you can't live without either. SO true... I'm on a mission to make all the male of the species out there carry tissue paper with you! I'm sick of watching you detangle boogers from your nose hair with your finger nails! BLOW YOUR NOSE ON A HANKIE!!

Comments

Popular Posts