My observation for today...

Do people not realise if you stand at a pedestrian crossing without pressing the button, you'll be standing there a LONG bloody time?? Sometimes I think people can be really really dense... (and I can be really really irritable.... yes, bad mood, bad day, everything annoys me, especially stupid people who don't know how to press a button to change the traffic lights. *growl*)

I know I've been completely and utterly useless blogging since new years, and I sincerely apologise. I've been partly totally and completely uninspired by anything to post, partly been crazily busy and just not had a spare moment to sit down and write, and partly just been... well... crap. So sorry, I am on the look out for blogworthy randomness to entertain all you people with nothing better to do but read my blog... just nothing's smacked me in the face KERPOW and said blog me! (or nothing's peed me off enough to want to complain, as is the norm).

Pray either I'm struck by a thunderbolt of creativity, or someone or something spectacularly peeves me enough to write about it.

Normal service to resume soon.... I hope...

Comments

Popular Posts