home made allergy friendly lip balm

🐝 H O M E M A D E L I P B A L M 🐝 . . Today we made homemade lip balm! The kids had various freebie lip balms from magazines which I had to keep confiscating as they had no ingredients and smelled horrific! These were super easy, I just scraped out the old lip balm and used the tubes. 4tbsp organic coconut oil 2tbsp organic shea butter 4tbsp organic beeswax 20-30 drops lavender essential oil I melted everything over a pan of water in a bowl, then syringed the liquid wax in to the empty lip balm tubes. Any left over I poured in to a pot. I put them all in the fridge for 15 mins and they were ready to use! Super easy and now I can let the kids use them as much as they want! #beeswax #lipbalm #beeswaxlipbalm #sheabutter #lavender #organic #dairyfree #soyafree #allergyfriendly #allergymumofgirls
A post shared by Erin & her girls (@allergy_mum_of_girls) on

Comments

Popular Posts