Babies make the weirdest noises!

I never realised that "ah goo" was a universal first sound that all babies seem to make... but they do. And it's SO cute! But as they get older, they progress on to continual "dadadadadada" or in my child's case, screeching and the occasional freakish growl which sounds way too similar to the ghostly noise from the black haired dead woman in The Ring. It's SCARY. Today I was stood in front of the mirror doing my makeup, looked at munchkin's reflection, and she was sat on the bed, looking at me open mouthed, making "the Ring" growl at me. I'm half expecting her to do the crab and start awkwardly shambling towards me. Ugh. 

But mostly it's dadadadada. Or screeching. Or recently "nen nen" which coincidentally is what my mum taught us for boobies when we were little. Ha! 

But yeah. Mostly dada. No mama. Humph.

Just wish she'd stop with the horror film growls. *shudder*

Comments

meemalee said…
My three month old used to make all sorts of disgusting noises but out of the blue she went "Oink oink oink" last week. There were witnesses so I wasn't just hallucinating due to sleep deprivation.

I've decided babies are plain odd.
Sweetpea said…
Haha! That's hilarious! Genius baby! Must be listening to Old MacDonald too much haha

Popular Posts