Karate kid and sock owls

I think my unborn daughter is planning on being a wing chun expert when she finally appears. All weekend she's been kicking away! Saturday morning she decided to try out some chain punches with a rapid succession of bam bam bam. She even used both arms or legs as I felt the thumps next to each other.... it definitely wasn't the same arm or leg for the second thump. I think she must be lying across my belly left to right, as she also decided to kick and punch at the same time, so I felt a thud on both my right and left sides of my bump. Even hubby can feel the kicks clearly now. I hasn't managed to catch a glimpse of them yet but I'm convinced if I was watching my belly I'd see little alien like movements under my stretching skin!

I love feeling her kick. Its so reassuring and reminds me that she's in there (I seem to regularly forget its not just a bump!).

I'm 24 weeks now. Almost 6 months pregnant. I can't believe how quickly time is flying! I still have so much to buy! The nursery is looking good. I spent most of Sunday making little sock owls to hang up as a mobile in the baby's room. A friend sent me the link to the pattern, but I didn't want to spend money on buying it so I guessed the process from looking at the finished article photos. I have to say, not bad! I could really get into this craft stuff! Just need some chopsticks or bamboo to make a cross to hang the cute little birdies from now! :)

Comments

Popular Posts