B-day date set... dum dum DUM!

Yes, the hospital has given me the date for my pending BUNION OPERATION! Eek! Those of you who thought that bunions was an affliction only associated with grannies, you are mistaken! It also affects rather youthful 30 year olds with bent feet. Needless to say I am not looking forward to being bed ridden for 2-3 weeks and then forced to wear plastic moon boots for a further month! 

Guys hospital called me today and have booked me in for 5th December. No work Christmas party for me then! 

Right! Need to get started on a nice long playlist I can play whilst they chisel away at my feet. I opted (in hindsight possibly stupidly) for local anaesthetic, so will be WIDE AWAKE as they hack at my knobbly toes!! Kind of regretting that now... roll on 2012 I say! eep!

Comments

Popular Posts