My fave tweeps (which is rather telling)...

So my friend today asked me for some advice on Twitter (as I am a twit-a-holic) and I offered to give him some suggestions on people to follow.... a mixture of people who make me laugh or find entertaining. My favourite "tweeps".... Here's who I suggested:

  • @Its_Death - because his tweets are utterly hilarious, witty and clever.
  • @GeorgeTakei - Mr Sulu from the original Star Trek. Very funny, very camp (how he manages it on Twitter is baffling but his clever use of hashtags, especially his  #OhMyyy hashtag, constantly makes me titter...)
  • @WilW - again another Star Trek actor... very geeky, very funny, has conversations with his cat.
  • @JasonBradbury - presenter from the The Gadget Show. Loads of very interesting tech and gaming tweets. Wears cool specs.
  • @therealgokwan - Fashion queen and fellow halfie. LOVE HIM.
  • @AlanCarr - bespectacled camp comedian who has me in stitches with his tweets.
So there you go. My favourite tweeps. 

I finished the list and then realised... my list was entirely made up of tech and scifi geekiness, and camp gay guys. With the exception of Death. Says a lot about what interests me! Love it! haha!

Comments

Popular Posts