The 2011 TIME poll - Jay and Rain come out on top!!

Spotted this on Jay Chou's facebook page today... TIME magazine is calling for people to cast their votes for the leaders, artists, innovators, icons and heroes that they think are the most influential people in the world. The winner will be included in the TIME 100. Voting closes on April 14

Of course, I voted for Jay <3

LOVE that so far, Rain and Jay are top 2, beating Lady Gaga and Mark Zuckerberg!


Obviously there's more Chinese peeps out there voting for hotties than anyone else haha! Maybe it should be TIME man of the year rather than most influential?!

Comments

Anonymous said…
ooh, although Jay composes all his own stuff and has variety in his music, I think Rain is a better actor! I heart Bi!!

Will this be the 2nd time Rain has won TIME mag's most influential male? <3
Sweetpea said…
Um.. yeah Rain is definitely a better actor (and better body hehe) but Jay is so talented musically!

Has Rain won before then?! I want to get Jay no 1 this year! :P
Anonymous said…
hehe when Rain smiles, I just melt! Yeah, Rain won a few years ago actually, I think it was TIME mag, I don't recall now!

I'm off work, sitting in garden, feel so lucky cos it's so sunny! x
Sweetpea said…
Boo! No fair! I'm stuck in the office :(

Popular Posts