Pole dancing and fireworks

Yes I finally went to my pole dancing lesson last night! It was at someone's house in Wollwich. 7 of us went for a 2 hour lesson and it was SO funny! I never realised swinging yourself round a pole while maintaining posture and elegance was so difficult! You constantly have to think about where your feet and hands are going and there's names for all the moves! I have big bruises on my shins and knees now. Will definitely be going again next week!

It's November already, time has flown by so quickly it's scary. before I know it, it'll be Christmas! It's fireworks night this weekend. Going to go to a friends for dinner and fireworks which will be fun. Halloween came and went without much fuss. No trick or treaters knocking on the door and I didn't go to any Halloween parties. Went to the Titanic party at Titanic bar last Saturday after Karaoke and dinner and Superstar for my friend's birthday which was cool.

Been very healthy (well, relatively, compared to how lazy I was before!) what with badminton on Saturdays, keep fit classes at work during the week and now pole dancing! About time I started doing SOME exercise, before I get really podgy over the Christmas holidays hehe.

Comments

Popular Posts