Bloody sales calls on my mobile!!

Just had a missed call from an odd number so thought I'd google it first before calling back in case it was one of those premium rate scams... the number was 02920368701 and turns out it's one of those stupid calls asking if you'd like to upgrade your phone. My contracts not due for renewal until August! So annoying... I'm going to google every missed call and unrecognised number from now on, you can't be too careful!

just replenished my stock for my jewellery business www.geocities.com/kawaii_jewels. Hoping to get a few more orders in before Christmas!! Also selling all my old dresses that don't fit anymore on eBay to try and get some more cash together for all the pressies I have to buy!!

Hmm.. so what does December hold in store for me... well...
  1. This weekend the Flirty Party 2 @ intermission and a friend's leaving party @ Metra
  2. 9th December - Xmas ball @ Connaught rooms
  3. 15th December - friend's birthday
  4. 20th December - Work xmas party @ The Waldorf hotel

Then it's Christmas!! December is going to FLY by....

Hoping to eother go to HK or Vegas in February next year but Hk is looking more likely as the person I want to go to Vegas with isn't too keen... which is a shame because I've been to HK before but never been to America! :(

Comments

Popular Posts