D day approaches...

Only a few days left until the dreaded wisdom tooth removal... I am NOT looking forward to looking like a character out of Alvin and the Chipmunks. I bought lots of soup over the weekend in preparation for my liquid diet. I'm hoping they can sedate me or something as I really do NOT want to be fully awake when they start yanking at the teeth!

Boohoo... WHY do I have to have such awkward teeth! The bottom left one is all inflamed at the moment as well. I've started taking Arnica to hopefully speed up the healing process. *wibble*

Ticking off...

  1. My new mobile arriving this week.... I hope...
    This arrived and is SO cool... no need for an additional MP3 player or digital camera anymore (apart from my big zoom lens flashy one)
  2. Dinner at Katana next week
    Food was ok... could have been better and the service was pretty rubbish. They were bringing out the mains while my friend was still eating his starter, then tried to take away his main while he was still eating.
  3. Girl's night out with girls from work
    Kinda flopped... everyone lost each other and in the end is was just H and me in Metra. PLUS we had to pay £10 to get in!
  4. Wisdom tooth removal
    BOOHOO wibble wibble
  5. Girls weekend at my friends (woohoo)
    Still can't wait for that weekend.... my reward for a week of pain
  6. Trip to Spain and Morocoo (sun tan yay!)
  7. BON JOVI CONCERT! (boo... been moved to Milton Keynes because stoopid Wembley won't be finished in time.

Comments

Popular Posts