Only half way there...

Well I did it... well half anyway! I went to Guys Hospital but they only took the wisdom teeth out on the right side, so I'll have to go back another day to have the ones on the left taken out. Am quite glad in the end though as I think I'd be in double the amount of pain otherwise! There is now 2 great big gaping holes in the back of my mouth and it's still bleeding. Plus the local anaesthetic is now wearing off and it's beginning to hurt.

Was not too bad having them taken out. The girl loosened them with this chisel thing and then pulled them out with these pliers. The bottom one was a bit stubborn and took a lot of yanking and wobbling but the top one came out easier but hurt a bit. The injections in the roof of my mouth was probably the most painful thing though!

Not sure how much I'm going to be looking forward to the next ones being taken out now I know what to expect. Think I may be more nervous!!

Comments

Popular Posts