BB

Oh dear... I promised myself I wouldn't get sucked into the mindless and pointless low level entertainment that is Big Brother, but last night had it on in the background while I faffed around on the web. Needless to say I got hooked and am now thoroughly addicted, even earlier than I got hooked last year! Why do I rot my brain like this???

Girls weekend had come and gone and I had a brilliant time at my friends place. We watched King Kong on Sunday afternoon which was SUCH a great film (although I had to pretend I didn't have a tear in my eye at the end), plus I beat her at pool!! Also had my hair cut on Saturday although I'm really not sure whether I like it or not... a bit short but very funky... thinking of maybe red or shocking pink chunks after pay day?

X-Men 3 comes out at the cinema this weekend!!! Plus it's bank holiday weekend this weekend! I am SO going to go and see it at the cinema! Yay!

Only a week and a half until Spain woohoo... can't wait to take some crazy arty photos in Morocco!

Comments

Popular Posts