My funny little girl


So munchkin is almost 2 1/2 now, and has turned into a funny little madam. Every day she says something that makes me laugh. Gone are the dark days where I struggled to get through the day. She constantly surprises me with her hilarious little phrases and questions. Nothing passes her attention without a comment. She has a fantastic imagination, whether she's pretending to be a magician, a pirate or her latest thing, insisting she's Rebecca Rabbit (from Peppa Pig) and that I'm mummy rabbit and daddy is daddy rabbit. She's assertive (with adults) and bossy (I've overhead a few times where she's firmly informed daddy that she's "told you already!" and the other morning she told her Popo who answered the door in her PJs to "go and sort yourself out, go upstairs, quickly!") but still really unsure around other kids her age. I've got videos of her performing (she knows all the words to a countless number of nursery rhymes) and dancing. My little ray of sunshine :) 

Comments

Popular Posts