Wobble...

Ok today I am feeling very wobbly. Most of my symptoms seem to have disappeared... the burping, the nausea... my boobs are still tender but not as much and I'm still bloating badly after meals... I can't help keep worrying if little bean is ok. It's stupid I know as I'm sure he is, but I still keep freaking out. I don't FEEL pregnant. Still getting bad wind though. That's one symptom hubby would probably be glad I got rid of, but no such luck.

Today I got a little weepy when my parents came round. Not sure if im feeling depressed from being housebound and lonely for the past 5 weeks, or it's my hormones and the worrying about bean. It all seems pretty irrational as I've had no bleeding, nothing to give me a reason to think anything could be wrong, yet I keep worrying at every twinge. Today I got twinges in my right abdomen and immediately started googling symptoms of ectopic pregnancies. Felt reassured after reading that the pain would be excruciating if it were and that right side twinges are normal as your uterus grows and tends to lean to the right. Phew!

Think I need to just stop stressing and have faith that yes, little bean is in there and soon enough we'll meet him and see him on the scan. Until then I'll just keep counting the days til that day... 31 days and counting...!

Comments

Popular Posts