Insomnia! zzz

Zzz I cant get no sleep!

Since I got pregnant I can't seem to sleep! It takes me hours to drop off to sleep and then once I do manage to drop off, I wake up because I need to pee! It's so annoying! Getting comfortable is difficult as my boobs are so sore and uncomfortable, and I'm paranoid about sleeping on my back (think I read somewhere your uterus can press on a artery which supplies blood to the uterus do you shouldn't sleep on your back?) and sleeping on my side is giving me dead arms. To make matters worse, the trippy dreams haven't stopped either!

Also been getting head rushes when I stand up the past couple of days. Better make sure I'm careful. Don't want to faint and bash my head or belly! Eek!

I'm 7 weeks pregnant today! Over half way through my first trimester now! Tick tock... cant wait for the second trimester to begin and our first scan so we can start telling people!!

Bit shocked how big I've gotten so quickly! I have a definite bump!

Comments

Popular Posts