Engagement photoshoot part 4: When spring transforms (the final set!)

Thaoski has finally published the last set of our engagement photos on her blog. As excited as I am to see this last night shoot set, I'm also a little sad. It marks the end of my morning texts from her, letting me know the next set of photos are live. The end of all the anticipation and excitement of forcing myself not to scroll down the page and sneak a peek at the photos before reading the whole post first. But I'm also very happy. I knew when I replied to Thaoski's initial tweet, offering a free shoot for one lucky couple, that if we were picked we'd end up with a fabulous set of engagement photos. But I didn't expect to get just so many. What I thought would be a nice little set of happy memories has evolved into 7 different sets of amazing photos of hubby-to-be and I. There's joyous sunshine filled photos, melancholy wistful shots, vibrant colourful images and artistic black and white collages. I think between the two of them, Thaoski and Darren managed to capture every single emotion possible. The photos we now have are utterly brilliant, better than I could have ever imagined (which is a compliment in itself considering the high regard I have for both people). I have no idea which photos we are going to pick to use at the wedding as I love them all for different reasons. We're spoilt for choice!

If you haven't had a look at the other shoots yet, here's a list of all of them, along with the night shoot set.

A big big BIG thank you to Thaoski (creative director), Darren Wong photography (photographer) and The Madame Moi (stylist) for their hard work, time, creativity and general wonderfulness!!
  1. An easter engagement shoot (Farmyard barn) 
  2. A Norwegian wood inspired shoot (Bluebell woods)
  3. The solid sensitive side of love (yellow fields shoot 1)
  4. The love and light Erin brings into Chi’s life  (yellow fields shoot 2)
  5. The beauty of distorted memories  (yellow fields shoot 3)
  6. The simplicity of spring of beginnings (cherry orchard shoot)
  7. When spring transforms (car park night shoot)

Comments

thaoski said…
Awwww ... just read you blog and lovely comments! Almost made me teary! I also didn't realise there are 7 stories ... I get so deep into each one I don't remember where I'm at LOL.

Thank you for always choosing to read the story first (I'm not sure if I would of had the same patience lol). It does however make a big difference as all my images come with a narrative. And the narrative amplies the meaning of each picture.

I've really enjoyed working with you both and look forward to catching up over dinner and nice drink XXX

Popular Posts