Engagement photoshoot part 3: Part 3! Lost but never forgotten Memories

Thaoski has published the third part of the yellow fields section of our engagement shoot. She text me yesterday to say it was up and I rushed online to take a look. Imagine my surprise when the photos I found were not the vibrant yellow of the happy set of photos, or the soft hazy yellow of the sad set, but black and white!

I always read Thaoski's blog posts first, making myself wait that little bit longer before scrolling down to reveal the long awaited photos from the shoot. This time was no different... and I'm glad I did. Reading her explanation of why she cut the shoot into three, the creative differences of opinion she had with Darren the photographer, and how they came to decide to publish a monochrome set of photos, all made sense.

So! Without further ado, hop on over to Thaoski's blog and read her wonderful post and see the next set of our engagement photos!

Comments

thaoski said…
Just read this. I was SO scared you would not like this. But I felt compelled to tell this story given all the late night discussions Darren and I had. Thank YOU for being open to this whole creative process! XXXX

Popular Posts