iPhone retro photo apps

Being addicted to photography, my iphone4 has more photography related apps than anything else (bar games of course!). If there's a camera app on iPhone, I've tried it! And now I think I've found the perfect combo of camera apps and thought I'd share...




Currently my favourite apps (which inspired me to resurrect my Project 365 blog) are sosoCamera and Instagram. SosoCamera combines several apps in one, allowing you to produce retro Polaroid shots, lomo effect photos and kooky action sampler shots:







Instagram is similar, with a variety of preset vignetting and lomo effects, but with an added social aspect, allowing you to "add" friends and view their shots (similar to Flickr) as well as integrated Twitter, Facebook, Flickr and Tumblr sharing.



I of course also recommend the other apps shown above... Pano is great for producing seamless stitched panoramic photos, Tiltshiftgen creates photos where everything looks like it's in miniature (and great for creating bokeh effect shots artificially) and Photogene is the best post processing in phone app I've used so far.

Leave a comment if you've found a great photography app worth downloading!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

kenni said…
Same here I'm addicted in photography and I use my iphone to editing my picture using iphone photo apps. Now I use photogene to modify my photos. I’m going to start my photography business soon.

Popular Posts