Punishment old school

Safe to say the UK public has no time for adulterers. Whilst I waited for the bus on my way to work I had some early morning entertainment medieval style. Love rat cheats John Terry and Vernon Kay (ok it wasn't actually them, but rather poor blokes with masks) were being pelted with eggs and old vegetables in the age old humiliating punishment, the stocks. Papparazzi were snapping away taking shots for what I guess is a newspaper or gossip mag article. Shame it wasn't the two timers in person. Perhaps a stint in the stocks with egg on their faces may show their remorse and willingness to do whatever it takes to win back their heart broken wives. As it is, the public seemed keen to carry out justice, chucking a few choice cabbages at the pair as they passed on their way to work.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts