No more dusty locks!!


Hooray! About bloody time! If you don't know what this is, you're missing out! Dry shampoo!! I use dry shampoo religiously! Washing your hair every day results in a head of something resembling straw. But no one wants to be "the greasy girl with a barnet you could fan egg on". Enter the wonderous miracle that is dry shampoo! How the hell can shampoo be dry I hear you ask?! Well this wonderous stuff is a fine powder you spritz into your rather limp locks and brush out. Good bye grease! There was only one fatal flaw with this amazing stuff... It's white. So what? Well that's no problem when you're blessed with a blonde bonce, but spraying something resembling talcum powder into black hair equals builder's barnet... dusty hair! Not a good look!! It's kinda annoying when my other half keeps asking me if I forgot to use my head and shoulders... so imagine my joy when I spotted this on the shelves of superdrug! BLACK dry shampoo! Oh joy!! No more leaving dust marks over the other half's jacket shoulder after resting my head on it's usual perch! Yay! Obvious really, I don't know why they didn't do it sooner!

Comments

Popular Posts