Reason I love Hong Kong #4: Cute stuff!

I could shop all day just for random cute junk... purses, clothes, phone accessories... you name it, they do it! After bagging iphones for years, I've finally been converted and inherited my boyfriend's old 3G (he's upgraded to a 3GS). Naturally, the first thing I wanted to do was pimp my new iphone. I've spent all morning searching for suitably pink iphone themes, and bought some cute accessories yesterday...

Rilakkuma headphone cable tidies...



A gloomy bear iphone case...



and of course I got a nice pink iphone hard cover for the back (the iphone is black... urgh). Also got myself some rather fetching white iphone headphones which clip over my ears (as bud headphones never ever stay in my ears... very annoying as they constantly fall out).

Comments

Popular Posts