Last bank holiday... booo....

Well things show no sign of slowing down yet... this weekend is the last bank holiday weekend until Christmas I think. Friday drinks, Saturday shopping for something to wear for Saturday night, Saturday night Camoflage (used to be The Click) for a friend's birthday, Sunday Dim Sum, Monday sleeeeeeeep....

I think my landlord thinks I'm lying every Friday and Saturday when he sees me going out YET AGAIN and I say it's another friends birthday at a club...! Thing is I've been telling the truth! There's been so many parties to go to recently, it's like everyone was born in the summer (if you can call this rubbishy weather summer).

Think I need to engage the creative side of my brain soon rather than pickling it! Need to go out and take some more photos as I haven't done that in ages... maybe do some painting or writing as well... and I haven't read another book since the last one for ages.

Going to Sakura for sushi tonight yum yum... think I've eaten at home all of 3 times in as many weeks... bad bad bad!

Comments

Popular Posts