Party party party

Wow I've been partying far too hard recently...! A typical weekend has so far consisted of going to clubs and bars Fridays and saturdays, sometimes more than one place in one night! My finances are completely shot through! Thank god I get paid on Friday!! Over the past few weekends I've been to Sin, China White, Metra, Motion, Industry, Opium and Hammersmith Palais... that's just over 3 weekends!

Saturday I went to the Briish Chinese Society (BCS) charity dinner at Shangahi Blues in Holborn. The food was good and we had fun trying to find someone with a six pack for the table bingo... my friend resorted to drawing one on one of our friends stomach in biro! Can't wait to see the photos of that!

Apart from that, my weekends (and week days!) have consisted of regular cinema trips (do NOT go and see Miami Vice, it's shocking... easily the WORST film I have ever been forced to sit through), dinners out with friends and playing badminton.

Just need to get a better balance of partying and exercise and then I'll be a happy bunny!!!

Comments

Popular Posts