Hectic weekend!




I had a very hectic past few days... I moved into my new place on Wednesday, had my other 2 wisdom teeth taken out on Thursday (which wasn't nice as the bottom one turned into a surgical and I had to have some jaw bone removed and 2 stitches) and went out for a friend of a friend's birthday on Friday. Saturday morning I got home at 3:30 am and woke up at 8:30 am... went and got my haircut in Covent Garden, went back home, went to Bromley and walked round the shops, went to my sisters and fell asleep watching Back to the Future on TV (as i only had 4 hours sleep), then went out to Euphoria for her birthday meal. Sunday we went to Groombridge Place for a picnic and a walk round the enchanted forest... saw some deer and a zeedonk (cross between a Zebra and a Donkey apparently) which got rather frisky with a TINY little donkey (which just looked WRONG and something along the lines of paedophillia).

This week so far hasn't been as mad. Meeting my cousin tomorrow for dinner, going out clubbing on Friday and have a BBQ to go to on Saturday but apart from that not much else planned. My new laptop arrived today as well which I now have to carry on the bus all the way home! It's huge as I got a wide screen version but I started it up at lunch to make sure it's all ok and it's ready to go! Just have to work out how to connect to the internet now as we have wireless at home! I've missed the internet so much... I'm SO sad....

Comments

Popular Posts