Free Ben & Jerry's ice cream day

This sucks! Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop are giving away free cones of ice cream today... only I just found out and I'm half way through lunch now so don't have time to run across the river... boo...

Counting down to (in chronological order):
  1. My new mobile arriving this week.... I hope... (see below)
  2. Dinner at Katana next week (yum)
  3. Girl's night out with girls from work (hehe)
  4. Wisdom tooth removal (eek!!!)
  5. Girls weekend at my friends (woohoo)
  6. Trip to Spain and Morocoo (sun tan yay!)
  7. BON JOVI CONCERT! (boo... been moved to Milton Keynes because stoopid Wembley won't be finished in time.

As for waiting for my new mobile to arrive... I realised my contract had ended so phoned up my network and threatened to move to someone else... managed to get 500 any network any time minutes, 200 texts, double both of these for 6 months (woohoo) and a new Sony Ericsson W800i (I wanted the newer one but they don't do it yet) all for £25 a month line rental! Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts