Easter weekend


Unbeliveable! I had all these exciting things planned to do in Bath over the weekend, and I fall ill! I felt off colour all day on Thursday and then when I get home, I take my temperature and I have a fever! I knew I wasn't well! My throat feels all sore, my head was hurting and I felt shivery. I went to bed with a temperature and woke up with one so we had to cancel the hotel in Bath and not go!

Not a total write off though. I spent Friday recovering and today we went to London Zoo! We saw loads of animals and I took loads of good shots. I think there must have been something in the air as all the animals seemed to be at it! The tortoises in the reptile house were humping and we even caught the monkeys at it as well! Had some very dodgy fish and chips there (£10 for two portions which was a rip off!) only to find out there was an organic BBQ stall round the corner!

We had a walk round Camden Market and Camden Lock afterwards and then got the tube home. I am SO tired now after 5 hours of walking around, probably not the cleverest thing to do when you have a cold, but I don't want to waste the long weekend!

Might go to the nature photography exhibition at the Natural History Museum tomorrow, or the Pixar Animation exhibition at the Science Museum.

Comments

Popular Posts