Dairy free fudge


D A I R Y F R E E F U D G E⠀ .⠀ .⠀ I've had a fudge craving ever since I went dairy free... I have to say this is a pretty good substitute. The texture is dense and fudgy and they taste really chocolatey! ⠀ ⠀ Ingredients:⠀ ⠀ 240g cashew butter (I used @meridianfoods cashew butter)⠀ 80ml coconut oil, melted⠀ 4 tbsp raw unsweetened cacao powder⠀ ½ tsp mixed spice⠀ 4 tbsp maple syrup⠀ 1 tsp vanilla extract⠀ 1 tbsp orange zest and juice⠀ 3 x @nakdwholefoods cocoa orange bars ⠀ .⠀ .⠀ .⠀ I blitzed the bars in my nutribullet first then tipped the crumbs into a mixing bowl. Then I blitzed everything else and spooned the gooey mixture into the bowl with the nakd bar crumbs. I then lined a tray with cling film, spread the mixture evenly and froze for an hour. Take it out, cut it up and voila! Chocolatey fudgy goodness! #chocolateweek #dairyfree #allergy #freefrom #allergymumofgirls
A post shared by Erin & her girls (@allergy_mum_of_girls) on

Comments

Popular Posts