My favourite Instagram artists!

One of my favourite pass times when I'm stuck in a dark room feeding the littlest to sleep is to browse Instagram... I have two accounts. One is my personal account where I post photos of the kids and follow friends, the second is my artwork account  http://instagram.com/sweetpeaartworks. That's the one where I follow a plethora of amazingly talented individuals. I could literally kill hours staring at their work. Artists, calligraphy enthusiasts, henna artists, polymer clay artists, photographers... it's a huge mix of lots of different expressions of art, but they're all fantastic and inspiring! So I thought I'd share my pick of the best! Take a look at their Instagram accounts and have a browse! Just make sure you haven't got anything in the oven as you'll end up spellbound and lost for hours once you start! Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts