A week off work means artwork!

This week I took a week off work so I could be on call as it was SY's first week of school!!! I can't believe she's 4 years old and starting primary school already. *sob* I planned to spend my time off shopping and doing lots of fun things I don't get to do when the kids are around, but my one shopping trip was a massive fat fail (I came home with a grey hoodie from Prinark. Yay me). But the time off wasn't a total waste, as it gave me a chance to paint the sudden influx of orders from my etsy shop! Hurrah! So I've spent every morning this week with my watercolours :) and the shopping front hasn't been so much of a fail, as I spent my hard earned etsy earnings on a new Kate Spade handbag... oops! Got to love a bit of online sale shopping! 




Comments

Popular Posts