Kinder eggs and shopkins!

Oh the joys of raising a 3 year old. She's totally sucked into marketing now... every Lelli Kelli advert is met with "oh mummy I wish I had those shoes!", and although YouTube keeps her quiet while I'm stuck on the sofa breastfeeding Daisy, it also means she's now wanting copious amounts of kinder eggs and shopkins thanks to the ludicrous egg and toy unboxing videos! We've started to ration kinder eggs as treats once she reaches a milestone on her reward chart, but even so we've grown a neat collection of minions and Disney fairies plus hello kitty mega blocks toys! So when I spotted a cool little shelving unit I bought it to display the collection which was cluttering the playroom and impaling my feet almost as painfully as Lego. I'm pretty sure I'm more excited about it than she is as it only got a cursory glance, but personally I think it looks pretty cool! 

Now I just have to hope she behaves so we can open some more kinder eggs! 

Comments

Popular Posts