8 weeks old!

Wow. Time is really flying by. Daisy is 8 weeks old tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly she's growing and changing. She's beginning to smile and trying to gurgle (she's not as vocal as her big sister was!). She's also chubbing up very nicely! Her face is changing so much and she has a big pot belly that her tops keep riding up over! She LOVES watching her big sister already and smiles at her more than anyone else.


She definitely has symptoms of silent reflux like her big sister so I've gone dairy free while I'm breast feeding her just in case it's exacerbating it. I know how hard it is to eat dairy free from making food for SY, but it's even harder doing it for myself! Bolognaise is NOT the same without cheese, and coffee shops are not as fun now I can't have croissants or cake! There are so few dairy free options! Yesterday I made myself a nice snack of celery with Violife dairy free cheese, and SY wanted a taste. That was it, I lost my entire plate! She scoffed the lot! I'm so pleased I found another snack she wants to eat... Even if it meant I went hungry! Haha! 




Comments

Popular Posts