Kevin Costner to the rescue!

I have weird trippy dreams from time to time (like the one where a giant ginger tabby cat was giving a guy a facial with a potato peeler... don't ask me how my brain thinks these things up!). I haven't had one in a while so was probably way overdue... and last night (or more specifically this morning) my sleep addled mind went into creative overdrive!

I was Gary Linekar's wife, with a tall blond teenage daughter from a previous relationship (don't ask me how i managed to have a blonde daughter.... genetically impossible i know but my dreamlike conscious doesn't really pay much attention to hard facts! Plus i was tall and blonde with blue eyes, a pony tail and a southern American accent! Go figure!). Gary was vain and self obsessed and treated me and my daughter like maids. We were on a trip to some fancy resort, maybe Vegas, and I'd escaped to the bar for a breather from the constant "Gary you're so good looking" schpiel, when I saw Kevin Costner drinking a scotch at the bar! he spotted me and we got chatting & ended up talking right through the night til the morning. My daughter came to find me and told me Gary had blown his top when I hadn't come back and had thrown her out to sleep rough... well, Kevin then whisked us away from the evil Gary and we all lived happily ever after...

I know I know... random!! I blame the walkers crisps ad I saw on tv before I went to bed. The sight of Gary Linekar being struck my lightening and his ears popping off must have really scarred my subconscious!! Imagine what watching Saw would do! no idea where Kevin Costner came from though! George Clooney i could understand! Sometimes I marvel at my own mind's randomness...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts