EpicWin is an epic win!!


Today I downloaded a new app to my phone. EpicWin. This app is perfect or a highly organised, list obsessed, OCD individual, with a penchant for slightly geeky fantasy role playing games.... namely.... ME!

The app basically combines the usual mundane to-do list, with an addictive world of war craft-esque RPG game. Add tasks to your list, allocate a difficulty rating of epicness, quest type (strength, stamina, intellect, social or spirit), and gain points when you tick them off! Watch your selected avatar progress across the map as they complete quests and gain points and loot for doing the laundry, taking a book back to the library or taking the car for it's MOT. Epic!! Recurring tasks like paying your monthly mobile phone bill can be set with a re-occurring reminder by selecting either daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or a specific day of the week.

Needless to say, I've been racking my brains for tasks to add to my to-do list so I can tick them off!

The only fails I can find with app, is that I can't bop along to my fave tunes and tick of tasks at the same time, as my iPod crashes when I start up EpicWin! Boo! Please fix it people!! Also more characters please! I don't fancy being an ugly hairy dwarf, a muscle bound hero in sheepskin boots, or a skeleton! The heroine doesn't really do it for me either! A nice elf or wizard would be nice ta muchly!! Some interactivity with other EpicWinners on their quests to an organised life would be fun too... it's a lonely road I'm travelling at the mo! Plus, gloating when I get a bag of loot for finally finishing the decorating would be fandabbydoosy!!

You can download EpicWin from the app store.








Comments

Popular Posts