Blue men and snowboarding

I'm finally back from my mammoth hols... I went to Spain for a week (and the weather was RUBBISH), got back, unpacked, repacked, and flew out to Austria for a weeks snowboarding! The journey out was hectic... early start, met everyone at London Bridge station, got on the train to Gatwick and one of the group realised they'd forgotten their passport! Luckily two others hadn't even made it out of bed and managed to dash to his house to get it and made a mad run to the airport just making check-in 5 mins before it closed! We jetted off to Innsbruck airport in Austria and got taxis to the Stubai glacier in Neustift. We spent 5 days snowboarding and I managed to only really hurt myself twice! Once I fell off the ski lift and fell hard on my tailbone which HURT like hell... second time fell full force into my ribs at the bottom of a run and they're STILL sore now. Every night someone different got paraletically drunk (luckily I stayed sober!) and we ate a ridiculous amount of food! The hotel was lovely and right at the bottom of the moutain with the ski lift outside the front door!



Well, finally got back on Wednesday and went straight to HK City for dim sum! Then yesterday we went to the theatre to see the Blue Man Group! It was amazing and SO funny... best parts had to be either the audience participation when they dragged up the Japanese tourist on stage and fed her twinkies or the topilet paper bit where the whole audience unrolled tons of paper from the back of the auditorium to the stage! We had brilliant seats as well, front row bang smack in the centre! Luckily didn't get wet either although we had to wear plastic ponchos!


Ho hum back to work on Monday but at least it's a 4 day week as I have Friday and Monday off for easter! WOOHOO!

Comments

Popular Posts