Sun and snow


Wow... last weekend was the FIRST weekend since my birthday party back at the beginning of January that I haven't been out clubbing!! Instead, Friday I went out for a colleague's leaving drinks for a couple of hours and then went home for an early night, Saturday morning went to badminton and dim sum, then went and walked round the shops, went to dinner and had a really nice steak, and then went to the cinema to watch Norbit... had SUCH a good evening... had a smile on my face all weekend.

I've been a bit impulsive... and booked a trip snowbaording in Austria!! I go off to Spain on Friday for 4/5 days, back for a day, then off to Austria snowboarding for a week! And even better... I get back, have an extra day off, go to work Friday, have the weekend off, go back for 4 days and get Good Friday and Easter Monday off and then another 4 day week!! I've even bought a snowboard, bindings, snowboard bag and ski trousers from Decathlon... all for £66!!! The board on it's own was £35 on sale!!! Soooo hope I can remember how to board.... SO EXCITED!!!

So now I got to start packing for BOTH holidays now before I go to Spain... 2 weeks off for 2 seperate holidays... I'm totally mad... but so need it... can't wait!!!! Off to Spain tomorrow and haven't packed yet! Eek!!

Comments

Popular Posts