Chia coconut pudding


C H I A P U D D I N G . . This recipe is fantastic as breakfast or dessert! I'm currently having a bowl after my mammoth sushi burrito! Protein packed and no added sugar, just a touch of honey and some fruit. Fingers crossed the kids like it tomorrow at breakfast! Chia seed coconut blueberry pudding 1 serving Ingredients: 3 tablespoons milled chia seeds (you can use whole seeds if you want a more tapioca like pudding) 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk 1 teaspoon vanilla 2 teaspoons honey 3/4 cup blueberries (I used frozen but fresh is better) In a bowl (I made this in a sistema soup lunch pot so I could take it to work to eat) stir together all the ingredients. Let sit for 15 minutes or refrigerate overnight, and chia seeds will expand, soften, and absorb liquid. Then ENJOY! So easy peasy! Can be eaten for breakfast or as a dessert. YUM. #paleo #paleodiet #paleodessert #chiapudding #dairyfree #dairyfreedessert #freefrom #freefromdairy #freefromrecipes #wheatfree #grainfree
A post shared by Erin & her girls (@allergy_mum_of_girls) on

Comments

Popular Posts