2 ingredient pizza dough


2 I N G R E D I E N T P I Z Z A D O U G H 🍕 . . . This recipe is super simple and quick! Pour 200g self raising flour and 150g of dairy free yoghurt (I used Alpro plain yoghurt but any dairy free alternative works fine) in a mixing bowl. Combine with a spoon then get your hands in and knead the dough, adding more flour if it’s too sticky. Once it’s a nice ball, cover and let it rest for an hour. On a floured surface, roll it out thinly, dusting with flour to stop it sticking. Then transfer to a floured baking tray and top with tomato sauce and your choice of toppings and dairy free cheese (I used mozerella flavour @violife_foods !). Bake at gas mark 6 for 30 mins and voila! Pizza time! #dairyfree #eggfree #dairyfreepizza #allergyfriendly #allergyfriendlyrecipes #pizzatime #allergymumofgirls
A post shared by Erin & her girls (@allergy_mum_of_girls) on

Comments

Popular Posts