Christmas chocolate dairy free fudge

I saw the recipe for this on Facebook and HAD to try it as I've had a fudge craving ever since I went dairy free... I have to say this is a pretty good substitute. The texture is dense and fudgy and they taste really chocolatey! 



Ingredients:

  • 240g cashew butter
  • 80ml coconut oil, melted
  • 4 tbsp raw unsweetened cacao powder
  • ½ tsp mixed spice
  • 4 tbsp maple syrup
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tbsp orange zest and juice
  • 3 x Nākd Christmas Pud bars
I blitzed the pud bars in my nutribullet first then tipped the crumbs into a mixing bowl. Then I blitzed everything else and spooned the gooey mixture into the bowl with the pud bar crumbs. I then lined a tray with cling film, spread the mixture evenly and froze for an hour. Take it out, cut it up and voila! Chocolatey fudgy goodness! 

Comments

Popular Posts