Baby diary for #2!

So I discovered the Becky Higgins app too late with munchkin and couldn't face re-documenting everything from pregnancy up to her first couple of years from scratch... plus I'd already started her series of monthly photos and memories in annual photo books, so I've decided to use it for baby number 2! Hopefully I'll remember to make these every month or so with this baby and get them printed into cute little square photo books! 

The app is brilliant. I massively wanted to do a scrap book first time round and was going to buy a Project Life kit, which includes a binder and special pocket inserts, journaling cards etc, but realistically I'd forget to do it or print out the photos for it.... an iPhone app version  where I can insert photos from my phone and create and save printable collages suits me much better!

So here's my first scrapbook insert for baby number 2's first year book! 


You can download the project life app here: Project Life by Becky Higgins LLC
https://appsto.re/gb/QaVL2.i

Comments

Popular Posts