Another reason why I love HK! Replacement iPhone screens!

Something I've been dreading finally happened... after dropping my iPhone several times, I finally dropped it and SMASHED the screen! I didn't just crack it either, I totally and utterly obliterated it! Anyone who knows me knows how I am constantly attached to my iPhone, so I think my lack of reaction when I saw the shattered screen was due to shock rather than complacency. I think if I'd been in London I may have been inconsolable, but being in Hong Kong I guess I knew that a quick trip to a phone shopping centre in Mongkok would replace the screen. 1 hour later, I not only had a new original iPhone screen (a bit more expensive but worth it) but a new aluminium case and screen protector! I have no idea how much it would cost to replace an iPhone screen in the UK, but in HK it cost £65. Painful still, but serves me right... butter fingers! Im now VERY paranoid about dropping the damn thing! Might need to velcro it to my hand! hehe!

Comments

SHUO said…
Interesting blog. It's funny to read something so close to my hometown while I'm ocean away.^^

Popular Posts