Wedding music

Who knew you could go for something other than the usual "here comes the bride" wedding march for your wedding ceremony! Today we had our meeting with our local vicar, a lovely lovely man who not only agreed to marry us, but also told us the best way to get in touch with him would be to add him on facebook! He also admitted he had to stop playing Farmville because he was getting too addicted, and when we left said he was off to watch Glee! It must be fate a vicar with my own addictions and TV loves is going to officiate our wedding ceremony! Anyway, he gave us a CD of wedding music to have a listen to (nice man that he is). Of course there was the usual wedding march Mehndelssohn tune to walk down the aisle to, but the more I listen to other tunes, the more I want to buck the norm!

Am falling in love with this song even more now I'm thinking of my wedding though...



Edit:

I just found the Church of England website which has a media player full of hymns for weddings! AMAZING! (I never thought I'd get so excited about church hymns!)

http://www.yourchurchwedding.org/hymns-media-player.aspx

Comments

Popular Posts