Wedding prep & a champagne flight

As my new fiancé got his times wrong and didn't read the t's & c's stating we needed to check in for our London Eye champagne flight 30 minutes before the stated flight time on the ticket, and we missed our slot meaning he had to propose at the base instead of the top (that's what happens when I'm not organising things!), we had to rebook and use our tickets today. In a way I'm glad the proposal panned out as it did. Proposing at the bottom was so romantic, as he got down on one knee along the blue fairy light lined trees. The pod we ended up in was full of other champagne flight customers and I think I would have been horribly self conscious and embarrassed if he'd have got down on one knee. Especially once I started blubbing! Even better, using our tickets tonight meant my birthday celebrations have lasted almost a month!




I also bought a scrap book today! My friend Hannah, who recently got married herself, has been kindly bringing me wedding magazines. I started cutting out clippings of bits and bobs that I like to give me ideas for the wedding. Flowers, shoes, accessories... theres so many cute little touches I've seen! The only wedding essential I haven't seen I like is a dress!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts