Silver threads

Sometimes I imagine that there's a silver thread that unravels behind me. As I walk to work, as I get on the train, as I stroll in the park, everywhere I go I leave behind me a silvery trail. Then I wonder, what if everyone else has a silver thread too? What if the world was an intricate web of interlacing trails, criss-crossing as people pass by each other. What tragedies and joys would you discover if you picked up a random trail and followed it back through time? And then I think what if every trail you cross paths with, you gave a little bit of positivity? A kind word or a compliment, or even just a simple smile? Would the positivity reverberate along the thread, through the web, spreading and enlightening? Maybe. Maybe a little kindness goes a long way.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts