Dianhua iPhone app

One of my real issues whilst learning mandarin has been finding a suitable iPhone app to use alongside my lessons. Of course there's an abundance of Chinese dictionaries and translator apps, but nothing which allowed me to build a customisable vocabulary list featuring only the words and phrases I've studied in class! After testing several apps which featured vocabulary I hadn't learnt yet, I ended up going back to lugging around a ring binder of handouts from class. That was, until I discovered Dianhua. This app does exactly what I want. It allows me to search for words (either using English, pinyin or Chinese characters) and save them to folders (which I labeled myself). You can then create flash cards based on your saved vocab (either one or all your folders) and practice recognising either characters, pinyin, or a combination. Perfect! And the best part is it's FREE in the app store!! Amazing!
















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts