FW: The bake off is ON!




To get into the Christmas spirit, one of my colleagues proposed we have a Christmas pod bake-off! (for those of you uninitiated in the world that is office life, a pod is our little cluster of open plan desks we sit at day in, day out). Today surprisingly, people actually brought baked goodies in! Dammit! Now I'm actually going to have to deliver on the liebe kuchen I promised to make! (I was tempted to head off to Lidl and buy a bag, but I don't think people would believe I'd baked them heh heh). Anyway, maybe my boyfriend making me do 3 minutes of the plank (a horrible and deceptively difficult pilates move) wasn't such a bad thing after all! Think I'll need to pre-empt the festive cakey goodiness bulge!!
________________________________
From: The domestic goddess (or god should I say! LOL!)
Sent: 15 December 2009 09:50
To: Our little pod of desks
Subject: RE: Pod bake off!
Well the bakery is officially open for today, with a menu of:
Christmassy cookies from Rebecca
Christmas mini puddinis from me
Christmas muffins from me
Stollen bites from Tesco
I hope to see some more entries before the end of this week! Help yourselves on the shelf behind Hannah.
xx

________________________________
From: Mister bright idea!
Sent: 09 December 2009 18:00
To: Our pod
Subject: Pod bake off!
To celebrate Christmas just that little bit more, I'm going to make some Christmassy goodies and bring them in next week... so I challenge you to a bake off!
Get your ovens fired up (or your M&S trolley in gear) - extra points will be awarded for the most original ideas, Christmassy decorations or just over-the-top extravagance!

Comments

Popular Posts